Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, January 02, 2012

Post X'mas Celebration

To celebration 2011's Post X'mas celebration, we had booked SSC Tong Heng in advance and Bai Mee Fen for dinner but failed to have as for time constrained.
We dabao-ed into the KTV to eat together with singing (:

Had very long queue at Bai Mee Fen. Booked Tong Heng @ 7pm - 10pm.
Photobucket

The couple.. HAHA!
Photobucket
#' Couple 1! '
Photobucket#Couple 2!

We kept singing & singing till I sang out of tune AGAIN! Haha.

大头贴..
Photobucket
#01
Photobucket
#02
Photobucket
#03
Photobucket
#04
Photobucket
#05
Photobucket
#06

Felt so tired the next day after sleeping late, but I enjoyed. And saying about Post-X'mas celebration, my X'mas present I received also will be Post - X'mas Gift. HAHA!

I shall end with this! (:
Photobucket
#Couple 3!

No comments: