Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, July 28, 2008

wa...sian!!
my 4th proposal got rejected again...
and i had to think of another idea...
improved on my design i guess.
sigh...
when will this come to an end and start doing my final model....
sure no time to finish de..
and ltr i had to think of another ideas.
btw tue and wed lesson is cancelled due to our design studio dateline is reaching, but thurs lesson is as usual. we had our 4 hrs EOS lesson instead of 2 hrs lesson cos tue lesson has been bring to thurs but on thurs, we had to finish drawing our plan, elevation and section and hand in on tt day.
i prefer manually draw. cos using autocad to draw i duno hw to control lk drawing a curve shape and etc.
sigh...
so after doing my model today then i go to school tmr to see sean and see wat he says abt my model.
gtg le...
i want to watch show le... going to 9pm soon...
channel 8 show is going to film le.
haha

No comments: