Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

worked morning shift today and 'opps' i was late.
sorry...
bus was super late today.
went there and started doing stuffs then i do cashier today.
i got no voice then dun feel lk doing cashier but cheewee called me do then bo bian.
lol...
and noe what... i short of $4.10 today... why i do cahsier always short of money de.
i hate that... i dont want to do cashier le. haha...
and today got 2 stupid customers that really pissed me off.

customer A:
me: Hi Sir...
A: i want a hotdog and soft drink
me: regular meal?
A: yea...
me: oh ok... [then i key in the amount]
[then he was shocked when he saw $2 meal lor. then he asked me... ]
A: how come $2?i tot should be $1.70.
me: regular meal shld be $2 instead of $1.70.
A: no... i want $1.70 one.
A: are the the newcomer here?
me: no...

like what lor... i already said regular then he said 'ya' one lor. then he blamed me... sigh!!
some more i cant talk loud... no voice to talk louder than him.

customer B:
me: Hi.
B: i want a set
me: regular meal??
B: yup
me: [start key-ing item in]
B: huh? tot $1.70??
me: cos $2 meal is help to upsize ur drink to bigger drink.
B: no... i want $1.70 one.
B: so nxt time when i said i want a set mean the $1.70 one.
me: [damn pissed off] cos we had 2 set meal. one is $1.70 one and another one is $2.00 one.
B: ]thk she got nth to answer back]YAYA...
haha

sian... today damn suai lor.
and i counted my money till half an hour again. sian... duno hw to calculate lor.
sorry elaine that had to make u wait for so long...
went to art friend at town to get elaine's and jun's stuffs. and i headed to my site to take photos for my further deisng exploration .
and now really got no time alrdy... left with 1 or week to go to our datelines.
sian... i thk i cant finish lor.
and im working tmr morning instead of tmr night...
i covered one of the girl's morning shift... and elaine worked closing for tmr.
sian...then tmr after work had to rush for my model le. haha...

i shall stop my post here... (:

No comments: