Nuffnang Ads.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

yes... my 5th proposal i think not really accepted... he called me to go to chinatown to look at the push cart how they start their business and how they close their stall when they end work.
sian... which mean tt my design still cannot. i had to get some inspiration from there...
and tmr i dun need to go back to school... but i need to ask qns so i go to sko tmr to ask qns and sun bian go print my development sketches pics... to do my design journal.
and after that i need to go to chinatown to observe... i duno whether need to stay till they close their shops or wat lei..still need to accompany yvonne to measure her site.

after seeing larry today, gigi. elaine, jun and me went down to our site to take our site measurement. after that, we went art friend to get our material for our model. after that, ahma came to meet us cos to get sth from elaine.
gigi and elaine went home after that... so me and ahma continue shop... eat... and shop with my BIG BOARD.
haha... sian.
long time didnt carry big item around le. not use to it lor...

some photos taken...
wheb they are measuring site...
Photobucket
Photobucket
me and pz
she looks like one of the promoter that helps to promote the stall beside her. haha...
she help me take when im at ATM machine.. haha!! so gd... (:
she looks like she kana bully.. NO LOR!!
she's not bully... im very friendly one ok. haha...
Photobucket
in the toilet...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

then i shall end my post here...
feel sleepy now...
but i havent start doing anything yet.
damn tired and lazy to do anything.

No comments: