Nuffnang Ads.

Friday, July 11, 2008

WTH... i was damn pissed off with him... HATE HIM!!
arghh... jus watever!! and heck care... jus dont give a damn to him.
we ended class at 5 plus. so pearl and me headed to PS daiso carrefour to get wire and sataysticks. and there was one movie going to be film, gu zhuang xi. not too sure wat is the title.
they holding a 'jian mian hui' with the others... and there was reporters there also. haha...
we headed home around 7 plus... i took 175 home.
it took me about 35 mins to reach from parkmall to opposite my hse. quite fast... haha.
i gt no time to slp today.. sian!!
and i was still thinking whether going for tmr lesson even though i finish my work.
SIAN!!
and im working for elaine tmr at ikea... haha.
hope elaine will cheer up (: as wat i noe u before (:
everything will be fine and over soon. take care girl...

and some photos taken in zalina's lesson...




i shall end my post here... wan to haf a gd sleep.
damn tired. i have to take more sleep to recover my panda eyes. LOL!!

No comments: