Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

haha... yest ahma showed me this link...
OMG!!
and said "i show what is handsome pretty"
haha...
but he is really handsome lor.
i agreed to GREAT EXTEND... haha!!
he look like one of the taiwan actor in certain angle.
i dont what is his name call.
haha...
only thing that i can say now is SHUAI!!
haha...
manage to print screen the pic... unable to save it.
haha... (:

this pic look like one of the taiwan actor who gt act in MI FENG XIN YUN CAO one...
haha.

photos..


waited for my mom to off work then went home tgt.
i manage to tke a picture of the IP building during night time.
it was nice.
it changes frm purple to blue and blue to purple again.
but actually inside is the multi-storey car-park.
NICE right!!



ok.. nw is 12.17am and im having my dinner nw. OR can be my supper le.. LOL.
i shall end my post le...
continue wif my delicious food (:

No comments: