Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

what happen to my english?
tongue tie today...
sian!!! and i weaer wrong clothes today all may i shloud go wif a cardi or jacket...
i didnt bring all wear it..
my boss thought that im going for a party or wat...
sian... i heard this whe i steppedto the office.
arghh...
next time i know le...
haha...
sian...
my leg was damn pain lor...
wore that pointy shoe... and walked and walked.
haha..
and rained today while im going to go back home...
even more sian!!
then no point for me to buy concession wat as i kept taking train home...


this will be the short post i posted.
nothing to say aout my work...
i shall end here...
going to haf my dinner soon (:
hungry liao..
haha!!

oh ya before i end my post...
i received call frm ikea...
arghh!
damn spoilt my mood.
u jad already promised me and yet u said unfair to us...
she said he studied 5 days... so he cant work.
isnt it biased??
then we study till fri also we also can only work on sat and sun, isnt it right i say this so??
what kind of reason?
sian..
and nw i shall choose either ikea or my design film job...
i wan both job,can?
cos i need money to return for my laptop.
arghh... i hae to make this kind of stupid decision lor...
I WANT BOTH!!
WAT TO DO? TIMING CLASH BADDDDLLLYYY!!!
arghh...
wat should i do nw? ):

No comments: