Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, September 29, 2008

i went to collect ahma and my contact lens that we ordered frm spree.
meet the person at cck.
reached early and shopped there.
huifen nu'er was late. LOL.
dun be blur ok?
haha...
went jp to find ahma to pass her the lens plus solution.
meanwhile waited for her to come and met me.
haha...
she finally reached at 2 plus and we supposed to meet at 11.45am??
haha... nvm!!
went bugis street to shop for things.
bought one dress and wore today. LOL.
went town after that.. i want to find my pant that i can wear for my work.
i cant find wat i liked de. sian...
went to far east to see also dun had wat i want.
met alvin, hong and qiang.
walked walked... eat eat... talked talked!! haha...
went to find tjm at his work place.. haha!!
i super tired at tt time...
woke up early last 2 days.
LOL.
planned to watch F1 car race at marina square.
but we didnt go in the end...
heard that ear drun will "burst" [damn pain]
haha...

in the end huifen nu'er and me left at 9 plus while the hong,qiang and alvin waited for tjm to off work.
i cant wait le... paiseh!! if nt, i will also pei u all wait.
haha..

some photos taken with huifen nu'er (:
toilet photos again... haha!!
we were in love with toilet.
or toilet environment is gd?? LOL...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
level 2...
Photobucket
level 5...
Photobucket
level 10..LOL
Photobucket
B1...
Photobucket

2 models.. LOL.
Photobucket

us at paragon toilet...
it looked so grand... haha!!
opps... my nu'er has a coconut head. =x
but i still love her.. haha!! DA TOU!! =x
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

i shall end my post here..
and i havent got my pay yet lor. sian...
how sia? i wan to go out...
i tot today i will get my pay lor...
i shall wait for tmr... =.=

No comments: