Nuffnang Ads.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

i was so sleepy today.
was in the holiday mood today although tmr is the public holiday.
but i jus lazy to go to work.. haha!!
i had to fan wat to wear to work everyday.
not like short and tee everyday..
tt easy for me. LOL.

omg... i put people kite again.
i push my appmt wif my friend for more than 5 times le lor.
im damn bad sia.
haha.
nxt time ba... (:

went movie at vivo with my friend..
omg... "my house bunny" was so damn nice and funny ok?
peeps...
u have to go and watch.
worth watching.
HAHA =D
and paiseh is that i went to buy ticket first and i had nt enough cash
and its my turn alrdy..
order alrdy..
then i called cavan to lend me 5 bucks lor.
heng.. he worked today lor.
if nt, i had to re-queue again.
the queue was long also.
hate to re-queue again.
haha...
so long i didnt see cavan alrdy...
since we graduated then we didnt contact alrdy..
haha...
WA...
he's the supervisor of the shop lor..
shuang... haha!!
my show started at 7.40pm.
the cinema was cold ok..
but is big (",)

went mac to have my dinner..
and i found out sth.
my friend amd me born at the same year, month and day lor.
where gt so qiao de shi qin de.
LOL.
bu ke so yi...
i dont believe in the first place until he showed me his pass.
haha...

i reached home around 11 plus...
still raining at that time lor...
damn heavy (:
heng im nt totally drench.

ok... i shall stop my post here.
shall update soon (:
bye peeps

No comments: