Nuffnang Ads.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

its raining heavily today..
woke up and i cant see a building!!
and i did nth at home today so i plannd to install my printer cum scanner
like after for super long then i started install...
actually i plan to install when im going to use it.
then i think it will be super late le.
haha...
i try to do some scanning of photos and neoprints... haha!!
my childhood photos (:
i find it so sweet after browsing through the photos...
haha!!
WAT A BIG HEAD I HAVE!! DA TOU!!
lol...

enjoy!! (:
SHIT... SOME PROBLEM WITH THE LINK SO I CANT POST!!
nxt time ba... haha!!

and some neoprint that i have scan!!
haha...
Photobucket
Photobucket

haha... can see im really rotting ba.lol.
oh... not really rot!!
went ikea for awhile for my uniform
bought hotdogs home...
chatted for awhile then went home.
haha...
tired!!
tmr going to work again...
sometime feel tired of working lei...
nvm!!
lol.
shall stop posting here..
bye.. (:

No comments: