Nuffnang Ads.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

i cant wear my lens for short period...
i had an eye infection... sian!!
yest my eye damn pain and itchy after wearing lens
and had an urge to rub my eye.LOL.

i took half day leave for work and went to see doctor..
everything that i see is blur.. my eye is pain and super dry.
everything that i see was 'xin ku' for me.
haha...
and frm nw on i had to wear my spect out le.
but i dont wish to.
my spec very ugly lor..like a cat lor after wearing.
haha... look funny. can be xiao bing of the day lor.
haha..
i want to go and make a new pair when i get my pay.
haha..
sian!!
i am sad nw... LOL.
hope my eye will recover fast then i can wear le...
HAHA!!
this few days no photos to post cos didnt take any pics
and this is the pics i took before my eye infection get started.
LOL... wearing the online lens.. haha!!

i shall end my post here le...
haha!!
continue with my show...
OMG!!
the BU LAING XIAO HUA show is damn nice and funny lor...
haha!!
i like yang chen ling. professional in acting sia.
haha...

No comments: