Nuffnang Ads.

Friday, October 10, 2008

today was my last day of my work...
i had an happy and sad feeling at the same time.
haha...
i did nth in the office today...
after our lunch, we started packing the cabinet
cos they are going to move house soon... haha!!
i mean to another place. haha...
had fun packing... first time sweat in the office sia.
LOL.
after packing was about 4 plus... going 5pm.
slacked and walked around till 5.30pm then i left the office.
i gave a present to catherine to thank her for her care and help.
haha... she was such a caring person. haha...
but sometimes i find her sort of pissed off look and stress look.
haha... BUT SHE'S NICE.
haha...
went home and slept till 10 plus then i woke up by my sis.
lol. super tired.
next week school reopen already...
how i wish that there is 1 more wk break so i can totally enjoy myself.
haha... i wan do some shopping.

shall stop my post here (:
going to do my other stuffs le...
UPDATE SOON!!

No comments: