Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

was raining so heavily this morning. make me dun feel like going to work... wan to sleep more!! so shuang... haha!!
i was late for work today.
traffic jam damn jia lak lor.
every friday sure traffic jam one.
last fri also like that.
sian...

one of my collegue gave me a rose and others small one...
so loving... haha!!
sweet!!
i love my rose... (:
but sad thing was i brought this to find my mom.
then i was abt to bring back...
the rose look 'ku dao' le...
sad!!
then i kept holding upside down.LOL.
amek dry rose (:

alot of people left their office early.
mayb because of the F1 car racer... everyone were going to watch it. (:
damn quiet.

pic taken wif the rose.. (:
haha...



shall end my post here...
tmr go and collect my internet modern
the comex show till nw... i havent go and collect.
tmr is the last day then i go and collect. if nt dun haf le...
sad!!

No comments: