Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

AMK with ahma last sat.
met her for koi and shopped around.
and she passed me my lens solution.
prata at AMK like finally..3bowls of fish curry(:
slacked around till her bf came.

camwhored!!


prawning and dim sum for supper (:
honestly speaking, i really dont have patient to wait.
mosquito kept sucking my blood.
lucky we only prawned for 1 hr(:

Times really flies..! 1 day after another day.
Tmr will be Wed, and i had already prepared tmr will be the day i stayed late in office again because client are meeting after their work :(

Sushi Teh with anas today(:
ordered foods which dont looked much to us but bloated for us(:
we even made guessing of our bill would be over $100.
in the end it's only $60plus :x wrong guessing~!
didnt managed to shop at FEP because we guess the shops would start closing.lol.
shopped around and bought ice-cream(fattening again!) and home-ed!

i bought my coach wristlet finally (:
I've already gave up hope on searching,
but went in to coach shop at Paragon to try my luck and saw the design that i wanted
but there's no more white.
instead of getting the design i liked previously, i got the non-sellable design. wahaha!!

not much money for me to spend already..saving for next month!!

No comments: