Nuffnang Ads.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

cant remember when was the last time i last shopped with my mum (:
today she went to buffet(envy)..telling me how good was the food in the hotel, which i cant taste a single things.lol.
met her at bugis after her buffet and started our shopping.

i finally bought my bag, which i wanted to buy long ago(:
hangers for my warobes..
because i bought lots of clothes recently, there's no hangers for my clothes
then they were stack over one another.
thus, i bought 2 stacks which i thought is enough to change my rack hangers to all same colours,
but not enough.LOL!!

tmr is another week of work, which i will alway drag myself to work.
getting lazier and lazier going to work, doing the same project,replying email.
something please motivate me to work harder!!
[maybe a new colleague joins will motivate me even better!!]

No comments: