Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

past 2 days i had been sleeping more 6 hours a day.
feeling shiok and dont feel really tired at work.
but im still alone in the office..hais!!
i dont know when they start hiring people.
can really bored to death in the office..
surfing the net and giggle to myself.lol. going crazy in the office sooner or ltr.

met my crazy fellow mates for steamboat on thurs (:
pissed when they told me they going to pasir panjang to eat seafood and im so happy!
and i was late to meet them, thus i took cab.
when i was up the cab and told the driver where im going,
they called and say "steamboat at bugis!" where train just passby.
i dropped off at tiong bahru just to get cab easily.lol.
then i had to cab to bugis.LOL!! waste money..

anyway it had been awhile where we gathered together to eat..
played like crazy as usual..haha!!
guys used veggy to replace watermelon,
because there is no more melon. UNIQUE!!
see below!!
Imitation each other..
joke of the day..see how funny they are.
dramatic..!

Really miss the time when we were still in sec school. We had all the fun in class, made teacher pissed off..imitating teacher's action and staying back in school to study when our O level are reaching.
Times pass really fast!

and we walked to mustafa after that..
long walking and sweat like mad!!
barcode fringe..lol.

i bought food back hm where my other friend still bought other things beside foods..haha!!
there's nothing for me to buy there plus I'm broke.
I havent get my pay yet..
the sweet taste nice.(:


The feeling is back again.
I really thought it's already over.

No comments: