Nuffnang Ads.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

East Coast Park last sun to celebrate Karen's birthday.
it's was a bad weather. drizzling the whole day and such a cooling weather.
since it's drizzling, we cycled and guess what. I fell down again when I'm cycling.
But this time round, I fell down less than a minute.
I cycled down to a ledge where i needed to U-turn, cant balanced myself and i fell.
badly injured!LOL. and even big patch of blue-black.

knew what we finally got our pay after waiting for 8months.OMG!!
that's super long! this is the longest time i ever wait for stupid pay where I only worked for 1 day.
next week we are going down to take,pray hard it's real this time.
if not, we will be seeing you in court!

met the rest gfs on Mon, who after their work, to Timbre Substation to celebrate Phoebe super belated birthday due to her HFM disease on her good day.
good food over there..especially the buffalo wings; its spicy! i like (:
seafood pizza tasted not bad too.(:

*pictures will be upload soon after i had received.

No comments: