Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

New blogskins (:

I have finally changed my blog-skin..
my previous blog-skin looked so dull and boring. Lifeless!
Thus, I've changed. Hope it will look boring and lifeless anymore (:

I had to wait for another 2 weeks till my P.Day. :( long periods..
Beside, I had found another slacking places to slack at.
I did not know there was a roof terrace at Esplanade.
You can able to see the whole sceneries at the top..Nice & Beautiful.



my Macho sister here had already ORD.. started going for interview.
I guess that day I met him was his first interview I guess?!
and he is really 'gu niang' omg!
but appreciated he brought me to open terrace (:

We finally met up with telemarketing people again..
recalled back our working time was fun (:
and now we had our individual life and worked.
Thus, we met up once in a while to share our story (:
the feeling was great!
Dinner at Asian Kitchen..
ordered Moonlight Horfun. but it looked like 'chao kway tao' lol
huifen 's ceral fried rice..but she feels unhappy. Not satisfied enough :x
Toufu..nice!
Lynette's Pork Noodles
Gigi's Wanton Noodles..
Fried Dumpling..
Camwhored (:





After that, we walked to Marina Sq and noticed there was one new open store, Tony Moly, where it was also famous at Korean. It was the 2nd day opening when we went. Their products seem effectively especially the whittening mask.
I feel like having a collection of their nail polish, but they are costly and of good quality.
I shall consider!!

Lastly, I'm excited tmr outing with GFs to lunch buffet, kite flying session and bowling!!
Whole day outing..
Pictures will be upload next (:

Pray hard tmr will be a good weather !!!(:

No comments: