Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, September 13, 2010

taitai's life once in a lifetime (:

Long weekends seem not enough to me..
Not enjoying enough or maybe I still need more sleep :x

Working everyday is my everyday routine..
Plans after my work is another matter.
Hanging out after my work is loves,
cash will be gone fast as time goes by.
But this is the only way to kill time and boredom, agreed?!

Hanging out with friend, shopping like taitai once in awhile is best! (:
But, you will hear parent nagging like mad after that..
Nag that you spend less time at home, your room is messy like a garbage.lol.
However, I still love it! (:
And I'm in a holiday mood now though it's long from long, but I can't wait to go BKK.
So near yet so far..

this is how taitai life goes.. (:
woke up in the morning to have breakfast!
爱心 hotcakes frm huuhuu!~
it had been ages since we had breakfast together..
and it starts with our shopping trips..
our legs was tired from walking.
started shopping since we reached our point..
rebonding hair was our next point..
we were the last customer to leave the shop.
LOOK! now my hair is flatter than last time..

sinful dinner of the day..
ordered alot..but we finished them all too!
didnt waste any food :x

before..
after..
food that ordered..
pictures of the day (:


Lastly, I'm question-ing myself everyday about ton of things,
which all are unsolved..
It's a mystery to me.
Live for yourself is BEST! Dont live for the sake of others..



IMY still..!

No comments: