Nuffnang Ads.

Sunday, September 05, 2010

New Camera :D

By the way did i told you guys that i got the camera that i want! :D
YES! I've got it! I'm learning how to operate and function it, there're alot (:
met fen at TPY after my work, and bought our koi again
I planned to get my camera screen protector, in the end planned to get from Daiso.
and camwhored!!
finally metup with girls on thurs..
sushi tei for dinner (:
so nice of them treating me dinner..i feel guilty!
but will treat them back after i'ver got my pay (:
food that we ordered..

Sashimi salad with xxx dressing (i've forgotten!) nice!

never took pictures of main course what we ate..but these are the overall (:
and anas alway 'camera ready'!

camwhored time again (:
from cine to scape park..








It's clubbing day after that day, to celebrate xin's birthday (:
Back home after work and off to clark quay to meet anas.
she was half drunk when i met her, because she was drinking before that.
Worst thing was she was drunk before the birthday girl reached.
Luckily, we managed to get into Shanghai Dolly free entry
as her ex colleagues were working there,
and served her hot water with lemon which will make her more awake.
She's awake finally but we had been waiting for Xin for 2 hrs more,
which really made us feeling really tired and moody, urged to cab home sleep.

We went to Shanghai Dolly after she reached then to Supperclub,
as we thought Shanghai Dolly still have chinese songs at first we went in.
But, those songs they played were 80's songs and it was full house!!
Get into Supperclub with free entry, as xin's friend was working inside too.(:
Everything ended at 3.30am and we cabbed home(:

Birthday girl (: HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIN!!

pictures! (:
after everything ended, my legs was cramped.
And i could feel there is one lump at my left feet..

Comex show with gfs yesterday.
We went to bodyshop sale before that.
There're not much stuffs left as that day was the last day.
Beside rayne planned to get her polaroid from FEP,
but they stopped selling as there will be new one coming :(

Before that, we went to EWF (Everything with Fries) at Orchard Central.
This is the big chart-board where big menu was..
Menu..!
I had chicken burger with sour cream fries,
but I prefer either curry or garlic fries, tastes more better.
I shall try others next time if we go there again (:
Shopped around and bus-ed home..

And i slept throughout the whole day today.
Such a cooling weather..!
woke up around 4 hours and i went to sleep again (:
Working again tomorrow, which make me feel sian everytime! Tired!
But I would have a long weekend this week as this coming Friday would be PH (:

No comments: