Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, February 14, 2011

初三/四

Finish my CNY post as last day of CNY is reaching soon!

Gathering at Rayne's house on 3rd day. Gathered to buy steamboat food at supermarket.
Bused home to prepare all the food.Excited!
Finished eating, and we started gamble from 9plus to 4plus(reaching 5am) in the morning :D
That was long hours!Omg! Can't believe we sat for that long hours.Haha!
(Waiting for pictures!)

Cabbed home in the morning, and went out that day after my sleep (:
Had a small gathering before he went in for NS (but he's in now)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Had dinner together.. Kimchi Ramen at Sakae Sushi taste bad :(
Photobucket
Loe Hei was our last appetizer after everything!
Photobucket
Left with 3 of us after his gf accompany him back to camp.
Clementi Koi after that (: chatted awhile and homed!
Enjoy my days!


Ever since I start my gamble, it's hard for me to stop! Haha..

No comments: