Nuffnang Ads.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

finally can blog le.

finally can post my blog alrdy...cos this few days i run tis page until it took so long to run that i close the page down. and today finally....i can post le. hahax
mon n tue i go back to sko to do EV. wif pz, jun, elaine, karen,gi siang ming ying, marial n phoebe.we were working hard on EV @ blk R.but on wed which was yest,i went to work alrdy n the rest went to genting except some.so yest they didnt to do EV. but today pz n jun went back to sko to do...
TO PZ N JUN:
SO SORRY THAT I CANT GO BACK TO SKO TO DO EV WITH U ALL...BUT I WILL FINISH MY PART DE...FAN XIN!!!

i had nth to do when i was there...mayb this is the first day so nth much for me to do...except some adminstrative work.=)
then do...at least gt sth to do lk do my floor plan...my eye very pain lei...need to measure so precise.hahax.
and today i find sth interesting in the toilet.

TO PZ: is ur favourite spot...and our favourite spot.TOILET!!!


GUESS WHERE IS THIS?

THIS IS THE CABINET THAT ELAINE GRP MAKE...QUITE COOL.we treat this as a photo frame. hahax.

post nxt time...=)

No comments: