Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, August 06, 2007

hey...
now dont know what to do...
even though now everything is ok but i am still worrying abt my grandma. she falls down n had an operation.
aiya...i still worrying abt my grandma evem though her operation is smooth.

let see how is it first...
er no...nw everything is fine...

btw today my sataystick model destroy...
is badly destroy-ed...
wao lao...
who go and destroy my structure...
or it falls off by itself but it is impossible for it to fall off so many sticks within 2 days wat...must haf someone o and touch it then it drops off wat...

WAT DE....

ok nvm....i run many errand to shopping arcade BECAUSE i dun haf dlue gun and which my structure need a glue gun badly to stick all the stick back tgt again.

firstly i go to blk R to find cottom then he is not there...
i went back thought that he will be back at his table then he's not...
[IM TIRED...and stress out]
then i went to shopping arcade to buy lighter cos those dry-up glue will heat up and melt again. nad u noe wat...they didnt sell....

WAT DE....
SO I HAF TO RUN BACK AGAIN...
i ask rayne to kaser's glue gun but nt enough...
then i haf to run to shopping arcade AGAIN to buy glue stick and two-pin plug...

WAO LAO...very tired lei...

can die lo...
then my friend dunno hw to help me one lo...:'(

saddy me...

after sko i went to tiong bahru 'pop' to buy pen.
on my way there, i saw one weird uncle. i was quite blur at that time cos i was thinking of something. then he dont do wat to his hand then i thought he got yang dien feng and he knock on my elbow...i walk away from him... but he walks toward me n knock even harder...i dont know what he really wants.he dont seem lk one...but he's weird. and i walk away again...then tis time he turns back to a normal person again when i turn back to look at him...
HUH??? confused....

so unlucky... BAD DAY FOR ME TODAY...
firstly, my structure destroy-ed
secondly, i met tis guai bei bei...

OMG...!!!!

can die lo...

No comments: