Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

didnt have much teaching today... only give marks for our model and gave us another new project to do. lol... we had to go down to the site to take measurement. sigh...
since teaching nth, we took alot of pics today... haha. sit and rot there gt nth to do... and we played games too.. tat fun playing. haha...

let the photos talks to u... haha...


my design of a chair... good?? haha...

year 1 colour studies pin up and our VI presentation...


drawing chair design...



and my girlfriends... (:

lesson end at 5 plus then ahma, gigi and me headed to town to shop around. haha... we went home around 9 plus.. haha. damn relax today as tmr dont nd to hand up anything. haha...

anw i didnt really hate a person before... but nw i really hate him/her.
dun touch a person stuff when u really pissed of with him/her.. hate the stuff that being touch by a pissed off person... dirty my stuff only. ARGHHH....
yea... lesson end early tmr. can go home and do my studio... haha
end my post here... (:

No comments: