Nuffnang Ads.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

sigh~~
damn pek cek with those elecronic stuff... bought webcam but cant view in msn... only can see my face at my own comp..
colurful strips appeared when i wecam-ed with my friend... there was no setting bar for me to set. SIAN!!!
although it was cheap and the image was cleared but why is it lik that?? arghh...
kept on doing the setting and it still the same... -.-
went sim lim with my sis today to buy ink cartridge resetter.. webcam... usb port and ram.
thought today would be my day of getting those cheap stuff where it could work properly....
hmm... ram, usb port and ink cartridge resetter can work... but only webcam got problem.
sian... haf to go down to sim lim to ask the person again tmr...
should have ask ah ma to buy for me... *regret*
and now i had went to sim lim 4 times consequently plus tmr. sian... go down everyday!!

and my family had those 'shen' big event dinner... they invited a lot of people there. then we shared the table with other people. then got one guy ,how should i describe him? gay or mountain turtle? he dont haf any table manner. he grumble all his food to his mouth.. soup dripped and rolled down from his mouthto his chin when he drinking soup. then he just used his spoon to scoop off and let it be. lol... such a disgusting man/ GAY.
nvm... he took a lot of food without any consideration of other people, like those people who didnt see nice food and kept on taking alot.. he eats and sit in anyway he likes, like 'buddha' sitting manner... lol.
he laughed out of no where when i was talking to my father... SIAO!! his way of looking looked so "SE PEI"... EEERRKKK!!!

he looked stupid overall... MOUNTAIN TURTLE!!
rain heavily after that... on and off... heavy and light rain!! like those drama show where heavy rain and light rain is, in certain part of the story. haha...

ok... i shall end my post here...

No comments: