Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, June 09, 2008

went out to meet jun and huifen today after rotting at home for 2 days. at home, i really got nth to do...then i went to edit those girlfriend's photos... haha.

really had nth to do at home... woke up late and sky turn dark very fast. haha..

watch show from net... and eat and ROT!!! lol... went street and junctin shopping with them... loved the feeling of shopping. haha.. makes me feel great.erm... even though i had no money... [sound funny]. haha... nvm...

i bought my new camera too... my old camera spoilt. didnt send for service... i thk would be exp if send for service... haha!!

took night shoots and walked walked... till around 8 plus to 9 then went home. haha...

and i damn pissed off... they gave a wrong batt to me which cant fix inside my camera... sian. tmr had to go down and change again... arghh!!

and i thk i have to thk of my studio wat im going to do and why am i doing this lor... sian..

is jus a random shot without any reason to it... haha. how to explain... LOL!!!

and nw im waiting for my show to upload... but the user havent upload yet... fated to love you and honey clover are the nice show to watch... haha!!

and i really need to work already... sian!!

i shall stop here and check whether my show upload already anot...

pics will upload in next post... =D

No comments: