Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

i was late for work today... planned to take taxi there but bus was here finally. haha...
run there... and i was damn flared up with my locker.
i tried many times still cant open... and at that time was 5 o'clock and i was supposed to be at the cafe there alrdy and yet i was still at the locker... trying to open it. tried more than 5 times still cannot. then i asked other people to help me open and FINALLY OPEN!! arghh...
ran to the cafe there... and saw elaine there. she worked overtime cos lack of people. then she helped up till i came. haha...
and today only i knew that alvin(ikea) was the same pri school as me. haha... no wonder his face looked familiar. haha...
and today i kept doing ice-cream...
" 1 more ice-cream." " total 2 more ice-creams..."
ok... i did it... and it was no nice de. haha...
then this stupid alvin played prank on me...first time, he said :" 1 ice-cream.." and no one is ordering it... LOL!! and second time, there was one message passed down which was from him... " 2 more -ice-creams.. " and i really believed it and wanted to make. then he laughed. arghh...
the supervisor saw it and scold us... opps... =x
haha...
stupid alvin... lol
then we closed at 10 then we started washing... cleaning... mopping... sweeping... and etc... haha!!
reached hm around 11pm... eat noodles...bathed and nw blogging here.
haha... havent donw with my work... SIAN!!
when can i finish my work and relax myself... go to work happily!!
i thk is hard for me to do that... haha!!
anyway i will stop here... need to prepared doing my stuff le. (:

No comments: