Nuffnang Ads.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

rotted at home yest to draw my floor plan and i managed to finish my plan view and 1 section view. still have 1 more section and elevation to go. SIAN!!! my studio havent start on anything yet. SHIT...
dont wat to do sia. jus re-do my model and write some crap there...
as long as i did something can liao.
haha... LOL!!!
and today was my 2nd day to work... with gisiang's description of the backdoor. i knew how to get there. haha... THANX ALOT!! (:

haha... but today there was no one wearing the ikea uniform walked with me to the back door. i just anyhow walked and get thereanyhow.LOL...
i was at cashier counter this morning then transferred to handle the hotdog job when half an hour to my off work as tmr i would be doing the hotdog due to lack of people... lol.
my cheek turned red alrdy when i handled hotdogs for half an hour today. cant imagine if i do for the whole day, my cheek will turn red till burst ba..
opps... =x

but i cant really make it when there were alot of people; or when people were ordering alot of hotdogs, i cant managed it.. it takes times for me to handle them.
and i scared sun will be my 'ji shou ya jiao' for me... lol.
anyway i met mom at tiong bahru plaza after that to go popular to buy my stuff then went shopping around at tiong.haha...
feeling tired and sleepy today... woke up at 0630 today. it was damn early for me today... lack of sleep. lol...
luckily i worked night shift tmr... that mean i will be doing all the cleaning stuff plus those ice-cream and hotdog machines abd packed up all the unwanted stuffs. lol... duno will do until wat time. haha...
i think i shall end my post here...
and to plan wat to draw my my other floor plans le... haha. or should i do studio first?
aiya i dont know la... jus hope that school wont e school reopen so fast.. no time for our hmwk.
esp for our class... haha. almost everyone did their work at a very last mins. haha...
that's our class will be... haha. (:


ended my post with this... elaine told me the website to edit.
haha... THANX!! (:

and these were what she edited today... rotted at home and got nth to do but to edit lots of pics. haha... :)
is she going to be my 2nd successor?? -.-
anyway they really nicely designed... haha!! (: loves <33


No comments: