Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, January 19, 2009

i worked morning shift today... supposingly i should work full shift today.
but i need to do my work for tmr then i requested for morning shift instead.
TIRED!!woke up early for continuosly 3 days.arghh...
i had not enough sleep.headache today.
the big boss came down to the shop today and i didnt knw he is the big boss...
i went to serve him when i saw no one is serving him...
my posture that i stand and i used my finger to beat the tempo gave a bad impression when im serving him.
OMG... i didnt knw anything. no wonder i saw de yuan keep standing opposite me and trying to hint me.
arghh... bei xian hai!!
until the big boss walked away then they started telling me...then i more sian alrdy.
arghh...
i scared i hai dao them...becos of me they gt scolded.
lol...i dont wan!!
ended worked at 0730.my trip home took me 1 hr to reach home..super long!!
some photos of when i wokred warehouse...

saw those aunty action?? lol...

boring along my trip to warehouse...

shall stop here... havent had my dinner...see wat is the time nw..

No comments: