Nuffnang Ads.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

why they just cant understand me??
understand my feeling? they thought that i purposely make my phone lose then i can get a new one??
OH PLS..
how do i want to waste my money to buy a new one when my old one is not spoilt...
although i am thinking of changing to another but NOT SO SOON!!
until when im rich...LOL!!
but they just dont really care what i say... jus that its my fault to lose a phone.
but the phone had already lose. what u want me to do? track back?
how?
I HATE AMK... ESPECIALLY CENTRAL.
i lost my phone at central. ARGHH... i didnt knw until i finding for my phone when elaine was see-ing the doctor.
ARGHH... i thought that i left it at elaine hse so i went back to her hse to search
but dont have...
went back home... quarrel over the phone!!
i didnt want them to buy me a phone... i will buy a phone when i get my pay!!
what im sad and worry was that the impt stuffs inside the phone...
i terminate the lines already...
until i get my sim card...
then i inform again...
MY CONTACTS ALL GONE!!
hard to re-track some back.

i just pissed off with what attitude they give me...
ok.. its my fault that i didnt bring my bag in front when there is a big crowded so my phone is lose.
but i carry my laptop... its hard for me to put both in front and walked.
SUAN LE... i will settle myself.

No comments: