Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, January 26, 2009

today was the first day of CNY...but dont have the CNY mood..
boring today!!
went nai nai hse pai nian...
something happened and something i dont wish to hear..
ARGHH...
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT OF WHATEVER YOU SPEAK OUT AND UR ACTION!!
U THINK U HAD A BIG SIZE AND EVERYONE HAD SIDE U...WE WILL SCARE OF YOU AR!!
OMG... oh pls!!
if u are reading my blog, that will be good!! LOL!!
on my way to nai nai house..
boring on my way to her house...




after that, we went to temple to pray...
went 2 temples to pray..
i saw cows after we went to loyang temple...
first time sia!!
just wondering why this year cow year gt cow...
last time pig year dont haf pig...
i find pig cuter ((:
HAHA..





i wear my new year shoe till my leg blister and pain.
went home first..sleep for 2 hrs
and to s'pore river with family (:
scary with pink spotlight on the floor??







CAI SHENG YE...


fire crackers were put out...



ytd was my last day working at BO...
i didnt extend the contract as my sko project dateline is going to reach and im rushing for my project..no time to work!!
i will miss you guys much((:
i will find time go there shopping...
sisi..me..jaile(:
zj,sisi,deyuan and me

HAHA(:

(:

sisi and me...notice someone behind!!lol...

tmr going to my cousin house to haf fun le((:
we will sing till siao.. HAHA!!
and bring my lappy to their house to do some work also...
sian lor!!
during new year have to rush for work for out dateline project...
going to sleep le...tmr haf to wake up early!!

No comments: