Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

ytd was the dateline of our shopping arcade layout and others.
we were all rushing for 3D model rendering...materials... construction drawing and etc!!
but some need to hand in after CNY becos of some personal reason...
ahma,gigi,fen,karen and rayne left the last after all had left
karen,fen and me headed to orchard to shop and karen left first...
fen and me shopped at far east!!
met tjm after tt at city hall... shopped for his clothes and shoe.
met alvin and weihong after that....HAHA!!
dinner-ed after that at LAI LAI restaurant...ordered pai gu mian but i only ate the noodle, dont wan eat the pai gu... dont like!!!
HAHA...
fen and me headed home..and the rest went to catch a movie!!
tired... i thk my parent angry le!! i very scare...
cos my eye still swollen then i go hm late... i thk my father keep calling me!!
sorry... but i jus wan to shop!!
an incident met at bugis today...

"hmm...maybe i shouldnt have talk on the phone and pei you...huuhuu~!!"
haha...

photos taken today again when we rotted in school ((:
haha...
UPLOAD IN NEXT POST!! (:

No comments: