Nuffnang Ads.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

opps... i late for my work today again.
i dont wish to de... bus late!!
i finally met dao jiexin in the mrt when im going to work.
i cant believe i so long never see her. i thk last time i see her is when im still put on my braces that time ba. suddenly like few things to talk but short time given.
both of us rushing for work((:
ended work at six.met fen first at orchard to shop first.gigi joined us later.
fen and gigi finally bought their bag. NEW BAG FOR CNY!! (:
headed home around 10 plus...
in the end, we cant find a place for us to paint our nails...
the nail polish shop that we planned to go alot of people book place and time le...
sian..
i think tmr after my work, come home then i start painting my nails )):

some pics about fri while other were rushing for their work...we were rotting
started taking pics ((:

see my left eye swollen)):


ahma start to style my hair that she watched from TV de..
HAHA =D


i shall stop my post here... going wake up early tmr
and report at 0930 ((:
im sure tired...shag)):
why is the fucking world so unfair...
i request something...they say waste money waste time.
other people asked for something...YEA YEA.. OKOK!! NO PROBLEM...
sigh...

No comments: