Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HATE THIS MAN!!!
how i wish today when i sleep no noise or people will wake me up.
BUT this stupid renovation noise woke me up around 10 plus... shit the person!!
renovate so early for?wake those people up...
in the end, i woke up at 12 plus and happily prepared to get my laptop back.
then my mom called and sad wanted me to work pantry today as one uncle last min cant work.
lol...
ruined everything!!
i hate people who last minute inform me...everything last min informed.
actually i dont want to work,thinking toward money then ok lor!! LOL.
wash and wash again and again!!
haha...
reached home around 10 plus...
if there is any replacement tomorrow, im not going to work.
i need rest.i worked every day for last week.
and wed im going to wake up early.
lol.
going to catch show nw ((:

No comments: