Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, March 02, 2009

today i went redhill and met huifen at clementi to help gigi do some work.
rained super heavy.. i hate the weather.lol.
and i wore the wrong slipper which will make me feel like slipping off.
HAHA...
i still remebered last time the shopping center at west coast is ginza plaza.
but it's now changed to west coast plaza.haha...
after renovation, the space become bigger and wider. dont look like it is all cramped together.
haha... looked so comfy ((:
fen and me bus-ed to jurong east to find ahma??
haha... after that we want charles and keith so we mrt-ed to boon lay.
haha..in the end , we didnt bought anything and ate kway chap only.
but good things was we received a call and called us to go interview tmr at tanjong pajar.
prayed hard that we could get the job. haha... ((:
reached home around 10 plus.
and found out that my lappy cant log in to my desktop even how many times i tried.
i reformated in the end... now my laptop super empty one.
all the sotwares had to re-install again.lol.
pictures will be upload soon after my computer is in good condition.
i want to watch show

No comments: