Nuffnang Ads.

Monday, March 30, 2009

tmr or today finally its a day that i can sleep till late late.
make sure no one will wake me up.
im tired this week.. worked this whole entire days.
sian...
since when i become a workacholic??
how i wish that i still can get money even though i didnt work.
but this will happen in my dream.LOL.
my sale for today not bad sia... HAHA!!
i love my customers for this week, they came to my booth
and didnt ask much qns...and the next phrase was " i want this model."
oh man... YES!! I LOVE IT!! dont need to explain more to them and just get what they want...HAHA!!
but i kana shot my one customer that going to buy LCD monitor.
i know nuts about LCD monitor... customer want to see the display set of the LCD which we dont have space to displace but i gave hima wron information.
he shot me and i kept quiet.NVM!!
and he requested to let him see the display if there is any problem.
OK...we opened and let him see.
after that, i brought him to cashier to make payment... he asked about warranty is it stated in the card... then i said no. and he read and say it should be stated and not carry in...warranty on site.
and told me to study more on my products.
ARGHH... i know that. i just kept quiet.
and i know that customer was alway right!!
arghh... but thanx to the apple guy who help me make this sale.
HAHA!!
tmr i going to collect my laptop... YES!!!
going to watch my show ((:

No comments: