Nuffnang Ads.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

it had been a long time i didnt work for it fair already. my both legs SUPER suan... arghh!!
giving out flyer and also be part of the promoter. LOL.this morning then i got to know that i need to lead the customers to the booth while giving out the flyers.LOL. what a complicated job. i dont wish customer to know that im a promoter as well. i want to only give out flyers. the commission would be less unless i lead 40 customers to our booth then is different.sigh...
thanx gigi,sujun,yvonne,fify,fen and elaine came and find me today and the lovely green tea.HAHA...
they came and find me made the time passed faster!! HAHA...giving out flyers again and again.
today it was too crowded that it made me feel that it was sunday.i cant hardly squeeze my way out of the exit. haha...
know a few people there.
now then i know that having attachment also can work in IT fair, because his course is basically more on computer and other stuffs.
NO WONDER... haha1!
shall end here... shall finish my dinner and rest my 'ke lian' de legs. LOL!!

No comments: