Nuffnang Ads.

Friday, March 20, 2009

spent $24 rebonding and cut my fringe.
sigh... the result was bad!!UGLY!!
i want my fringe to look slant...
in the end, she cut until my face look so big.LOL!!
hate it!! arghh..
after rebonding, headed to vivo to have dinner and walked around.
sigh... next time i shall go bedok to do my hair.
LOL.
pics taken when we were in malacca ((:

can you see my fringe? super short and ugly..
slant like shit lor.. arghh!!

like this picture the best...cant see my face!!
WAHAHA... ((:

tmr will be another trip to vivo again??
with it fair working people((:
going to sleep soon...
lazy to bring my laptop to service... i think mon after work then i bring it to service...
b'cos im lazy to wake up early to send it to service before meeting them at vivo...
WAHAHA... just because a word "lazy" then can settle everything.LOL.

No comments: