Nuffnang Ads.

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Celebrated with Family (:

Even since my 1st post at a New Year, I had not have any resolution, or maybe I had not have any resolution for past few years..

1. Not to be late for work. (Guess it's impossible. Waking up at later and later timing.)
2. Save more money for future purposes.
3. Forget everything and start anew.
4. Travel to Taiwan (:
5. Slim down, like 3kg. (try not to consume much food.)

Starting off with 01 Jan 2011...
My Family decided to have an advance birthday celebration with me...
Woke up at 12plus, where I slept at 6am. Tired!
- accompanied parent to supermarket, buy ingredients for the next day picnic (:
- help to choose steamboat's food
- help to carry stuffs home! (heavy! bought as if we buying 1 week food back. But's not!)

Fen came my house to help out for sushi, steamboat at my house plus celebration also (:
Photobucket
Thank her for helping me foam dye my hair..haha! FUN:D
Photobucket
Fen & Me (:
Photobucket
My lovely Granny (:
Photobucket
My lovely Family
Photobucket
Wishing..(Hope my wishes was granted!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Cakes... Blackberry Cheesecake. Nice (:
Photobucket

And that end for the day.. we were too busy having steamboat till forgotten to take photos of it haha..


More pictures are coming up (:
- Countdown to NEY (Pictures with friends..)
- My Actual Birthday Celebration (:
- Picnic Day with GFs (:


I can't wait for my KL trip this coming weekend(: Enjoyable day!

No comments: