Nuffnang Ads.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Picnic and Kite Flying (:

2nd Jan '2011(Sunday)

Remember in my previous post, I did sushi for next day picnic.
It was to celebrate my 1 year older b'dae (:
Below are the foods others brought too..
Photobucket
Mine..sushi!
Photobucket
Fennie..Pizza!
Photobucket
Ahma..Popcorn chickens!
Photobucket
Yvonne.. Egg mayo, Ham & cheese sandwiches!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gigi..Hotdogs!(with open mouth) :D
Photobucket
With some tibits and drinks if you can see (:
Photobucket
Before the others reached, we camwhored first as usual..haha!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After everyone almost full from eating, start flying kites!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And my kite failed to fly, b'cos spoilt! (stick came out due to strong wind :( )
Photobucket
Gigi's and her sotong (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gigi continued her flying kites, and we camwhored again :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Camwhored with kites (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Playing with polariod after taking enough of digital :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And as the time get later, more and more kites flying up except mine (b'cos strong wind make my kite spoilt :()
Photobucket

Went to have Bakerzin for small dinner meal..Meeting Rayne at Suntec.
Celebration at Bakerzin too with present nice cake surprise (:
Mushroom soup..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They surprised me with this cake..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After finished eating the main course and cake, we ordered dessert :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
And it's time for present giving time (:
The wrapping was in a small cute briefcase (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Inside were foundation, night eye cream (as I alway complain I have heavy eye ring) and lip gross (it can be used as blushes also. 2ways!) I LOVE IT :D

Walked around the mall, and headed home b'cos I got to work during my b'dae :(
But enjoyable day the next day (:

-imwaiting (:

No comments: