Nuffnang Ads.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Random Outing

It was a last min decision to go out after work that day..
Hang out with Ahma after work to Cityplaza.Thought I would buy something, nothing caught my eyes :( but she bought something.
KFC for dinner and shopped at Shengsiong. And randomly we trained to Mustafa to shop as it was shopping it opened late. Lost our way there, linked from one place to another where we never been before.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And we randomly went to Rui Chun to have dimsum for our supper (Fat! but we enjoyed! HAHA)
Photobucket
Photobucket
While we were waiting for food, Camwhored again :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
My head looked smaller..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And now it's my turn BIG HEAD :(
Photobucket
Here's our orders..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The timing was late after I reached home.
Shag and tired the next day :(

Counting down 8 more days to CNY :D
imissedyousometimes!

No comments: