Nuffnang Ads.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Birthday (:

3rd January '2011

Met my crazy fellow after my work, and as usual I was late for the date timing :( But I do stand a privilege they waited for me, b'cos that day was my birthday (:

We went to 2D1N Soju Bang, Korean BBQ..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The cooker of the day ( he's so uncle)
Photobucket
Photobucket
While you can eating and wanted to call for waiter or waitress, there's a button for you to press to call for service. But they will reply you in a few minutes time :(
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And he was crazy eating vegetables as he ate a bowl of rice which made him super full.
Photobucket
Korean Beer
Photobucket
US (:
Photobucket
Using phone to see whether he had decay tooth.. so unglam of him HAHA!
Photobucket
HAHA...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
38 Club (ever since sec school..)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Camwhore...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They even went crazy covering people's face when taking photos...wahaha! (laugh till i teared!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our plan was to go CHJMES, Cusaden to chill out (:
we order a tower (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
And it's present giving time..They bought me Holga, which made me shock.(I planned to get it (:)
Photobucket
And we bought G-shock watch for Anas's b'dae too, as her b'dae fall the very next day after mine (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Camwhore tim (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our Buddha's pose (HAHA!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
While counting down to anas's b'dae.. we camwhored again (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The time strike 12am, 4th January '2011, Happy Birthday song was sang (:
We made a wish together..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Polariod (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When we about to go home, which was around 1am plus, we camwhored again at staircase.HAHA!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Let you vote.. which one is the sweet couples? HAHA..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Feel so xin fu HAHA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Can you believe we total took a total of 300plus photos? Above are the selected pictures..
Cabbed home after everything, we were super tired. I still got to work the next day :(
Everything was fun :D
Before I forgot, they even delicate songs to me at Cusaden (: sweet! My fulfill celebration with GFs and with my crazy fellow :D

ihadCNYmoodnow(:

No comments: