Nuffnang Ads.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Random Outing

Family outing last Sunday. I guess it's a countless of time ever since I went out with them.
Chinatown decoration. It's just a normal decoration?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Walked around.. Queue for Koi as usual (:
We saw this performance while we were walking to bus home..
There were people inside performing. The things was controlled by the person inside.
It changed their colour also..
Photobucket
Photobucket
When performance reached in the end, the person from inside stood up and on the balls (At a high height)
Working the following days, the same old routine for weekdays :( facing the unreasonable client/owner would really piss me off! I cant even talk back or anything, because client was alway right!
Shopping with ahma the next day, and her friend joined too.
Kbox was our last minute plan of that day..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And he was FA singing..HAHA!
Photobucket
I shall end with this..
Photobucket
I went home first, and they continued their singing till the next very morning.
Shag and tired were the only words I could describe.


-fml

No comments: